Terms & Conditions
1. TERMS OF P
- Advance payments of US$500 per booked person are to be transferred by the traveler in USD (United States Dollars), unless specifically agreed otherwise in writing, to the account of Trips At Asia Ltd. upon placing a booking. The Parties will inform each other in writing of the amount and date of every bank transfer. The paying Party undertakes banking and postal expenses. Remaining balance to be transferred to the bank account of Trips At Asia Ltd. No later than 45 days prior to first day of service.
- For further emphasis, it is specifically stipulated, that failure to make above mentioned payments in order and on time will release Trips At Asia Ltd. from any obligations to the clients, what so ever.
- Payment in case of cancellation will be made no later than 45 days after the cancellation date.
- To prevent any doubt, any other method of payment will be valid if specifically agreed upon by both parties in writing.
- Cancellations of services agreed upon according to this proposal will be made in writing and will only be valid after confirmation of acceptance by the other party (hereinafter: “cancellations”).
- Cancellations which will occur 30 days or more prior to the first day of service shall not require any compensation from any of the Parties.
- Compensation is refunded in cases stated below:
- Cancellations confirmed between 30 and 16 days prior to the first day of service shall be refunded by 50% of total service cost.
- Cancellations confirmed between 15 and 6 days prior to the first day of service shall be refunded by 30% of total service cost.
- Cancellations confirmed less than 5 days prior to the first day of service shall not be refunded by any compensation.
Any alterations to services agreed upon according to this proposal shall be dealt with by the procedure depicted above, unless specifically agreed otherwise in writing by the parties.
- Trips At Asia Ltd. gives notice that some services provided in connection with its itineraries, including transportation, hotel accommodations, restaurants, and other services, are purchased from various independent suppliers who are not affiliated with Trips At Asia Ltd. in any way. Although it endeavors to choose the best suppliers available, Trips At Asia Ltd. does not control their operations and therefore makes these travel arrangements upon the express condition that Trips At Asia Ltd., and its own agents and employees, shall not be liable for any delay, mishap, inconvenience, expense, irregularity, bodily injury or death to person, or damage to property occasioned through the conduct or default of any company or individual engaged in providing any services through this agreement.
- Trips At Asia Ltd. shall not be liable for: (a) expenses such as additional hotel nights and meals not specified in the individual trip itineraries that may be required either en route, prior to or following a trip, when caused by individual clients' travel arrangements, by airline scheduling or airline schedule changes, canceled flights, missed flight connections, or by other factors not under Trips At Asia Ltd. control; (b) expenses incurred in recovering luggage lost, belongings left behind on a trip, or in shipping purchases or other goods home from abroad; (c) bodily injury or property damage for any reason, including but not limited to acts of God, weather, quarantines, strikes, civil disturbance, theft, default, detention, annoyance, changes in government regulations, terrorism, war, or failure of conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled, etc., over which Trips At Asia Ltd. has no control.
- Trips At Asia Ltd. does not undertake the responsibility for accidents caused due to misbehavior of tourist, delays or alterations in the schedule of transport or other incidents. However, Trips At Asia Ltd. take all possible measures to eliminate the causes of the conflict.
- Trips At Asia Ltd. reserves the right to decline or to restrain from further participation, any person it judges to be incapable of meeting the rigors and requirements of participating in the activities, or any person whose actions or deportment impede trip operation or the rights, welfare, or enjoyment of other trip members. A refund based on cost of unused land services is the limit of Trips At Asia Ltd. responsibility in such a case.
- Claims from client for unproved services or for the services of inadequate quality are accepted by Trips At Asia Ltd. not later than 30 days after the date of last service and considered within 30 days. Should the claims be recognized as reasonable, reimbursement for these services will be provided.
- Trips At Asia Ltd. reserves the right to make changes in the itinerary as agreed due to, but not limited to: forces of nature, weather factors, act of god, civil unrest, war, terror acts, and health conditions of any tourists and/or staff member, without any prior notice.
- Trips At Asia reserves the right to change compatible services from the ones indicated in the agreed tour itinerary due the circumstances at the time of trip without any prior notice.
4. TRAVELERS' RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trip members have the responsibility to select a trip appropriate to their abilities and interests. In order to assist you we grade each trip with a Trip Rating. We are also happy to discuss the trip with you, as well as provide you with names of past participants who can discuss their experience with you. Trip members are responsible for being sufficiently fit and in good health to undertake the trip. Trip members are responsible for preparing for the trip by studying the itinerary and pre-departure information packets sent by Trips at Asia Co. Ltd. and for bringing the appropriate clothing and equipment as advised therein.
- Trip members acknowledge that they have voluntarily applied to participate in a trip offered by Trips at Asia Ltd.. and they understand that travel to the remote areas visited by some trip involves numerous risks and dangers including, but not limited to: the forces of nature; poorly maintained roads, trails, hotels, vehicles, or other means of conveyance which are not operated or maintained at standards common in developed countries; the absence of roads and marked trails in many remote areas; high altitude and extreme weather changes and conditions; injury or accident caused by domestic animals and wildlife; accident or illness where rapid evacuation may not be possible or available, and where medical facilities or medications may be absent, of poor quality, or inaccessible; inadequacy of medical attention; physical exertion or conditions for which I am not prepared; consumption of alcoholic beverages; participation in high risk activities or sports, or negligence (but not willful or fraudulent conduct) on the part of Trips at Asia co., Ltd. or others. Trip member therefore acknowledge that it choose to participate in adventure travel for the enjoyment and excitement derived in part from the inherent risks incurred by such travel and activity.
- Each trip applicant is obliged to fill in, sign and submit to Trips At Asia Ltd. an Application Form, which would include Traveler Information, Confidential Medical History And Insurance Record, Acceptance of Terms And Conditions, Assumption of Risks and Release of Liability. Applicant's acceptance to a certain trip would be at the total discretion of Trips At Asia Ltd., upon retrial and review of the Application Form.