About [email protected]
- About Us
- Why private trips?
- Self Guided Trips
- Welcome to Asia
- China's Rise to Superpower
- The railway that changed the course of history
- Unwanted Destiny
- Dalai Lama- A short lived position
- The Nomads of Mongolia
- Bhutanese Mask Dance
- Cultural Tours in Asia â€“ Get an Insight into the Way of Life of the Local People
- Hiking Tours Asia â€“ Enjoy the Most Exciting & Exclusive Destinations in Asia
- Hiking Tours in Asia - The Best Hiking Spots in China
- The Best Asia Hiking Tours That You Must Try
- Contact us
Some countries in Asia are so well developed and open to tourism, that there's simply no need to have a tour guide leading you. This gives you the freedom to take your time at what interests you, and perhaps move on a bit more swiftly from something that doesn't.
Our self-guided tours are designed to give you everything you need for having a great trip. You'll receive a highly detailed itinerary and travel guide, and a 24/7 hotline to call if you get stuck. We plan and organize everything about your trip, including hotels, travel, and tourist spots, we even meet you in the airport on your arrival, and your first full day will be with a licensed English-speaking guide, just to help get everything in place to give your journey a great start.
Of course, should you decide that you love the sound of the a trip, but want it to be fully guided (or even partially!) just get in touch and tell us.