Newsletters [email protected]
- Travel to Asia
- China's Rise to Superpower
- The railway that changed the course of history
- Unwanted Destiny
- Dalai Lama- A short lived position
- The Nomads of Mongolia
- Bhutanese Mask Dance
- Golden Eagle - The wings of the Kazakh
- The Plague that Changed the World
- The Khmer Rouge Monsters
- Kashmir conflict: India and Pakistan, but why China?
- Lost treasures of a Two-Headed Dragon
- China & Russia: A race for a vaccine
- The war you never heard of
- East Asia wins over COVID-19
- China & Asia-Pacific: The Largest Trade Deal in History
- China and Nepal finally agree on Mount Everest height
- How Asian countries celebrate Lunar New Year
- Buddhism: A Chameleon Faith
- Room 39: North Korea's Secret Coffer
- Did Confucianism help Asia beat coronavirus?
- South Korea: Miracle on the Han River
- Is Dalai Lama Leader of Tibet?
- A cycle of grain that feeds Asia
- The troubled history of modern-Myanmar
- Korean War: Rise and fall of North Korean economy
- Cambodian Genocide: Pol Pot's reign of terror
- Mysteries behind the Nepalese royal massacre
- Sherpas: Heroes of the Himalayas
- Buddhism: What is compassion?
- Tibet: A Century-long Struggle for Independence
- Nenets: The nomadic reindeer herders in Russian Tundra
- Champa: The Forgotten Kingdom of Vietnam
- The Dukha: The Declining Culture of Mongolian Reindeer Herders
- The mysterious case of recent COVID outbreak in Mongolia
- Elephant sanctuaries in Thailand: Should you visit them?
- Chinese Muslims: Hui and Uyghur people
- The Best Asia Hiking Tours You Must Try
- Korea Private Tours – Interesting Facts about Korea
- Cultural Tours in Asia – Insight into the Way of Life of the Local People
- Hiking Tours Asia – Enjoy Exciting & Exclusive Destinations in Asia
- Hiking Tours in Asia - The Best Hiking Spots in China
- Know the Best Place to Experience Naadam in Mongolia
- Unexpected Things for First-Time Visitors in Mongolia To Notice
- Mongolia Vacation Packages – Be Captivated by the Beauty of Mongolia
- Recommendations for the Best Asia Hiking Trips
- Bhutan Private Tours – Things to Do in Bhutan
- Bhutan Private Tour – Get an Opportunity to Feel the Beauty of Bhutan
- Korea Private Tour – Know About Korean Culture
- Taiwan Private Tours – A Custom-Made Trip for You
- 10 Things You Can Do in Your Private Tour of Vietnam
- Here’s What No One Tells You About Vietnam Private Tours
- Nepal is open for international travelers for the first time since COVID-19 pandemic
- The Tigers roar again in Nepal
Vietnam is a country best visited with your personalized itinerary. Going on a private tour of Vietnam will ensure maximum satisfaction for you and your loved ones. What exactly can you do while holidaying in this part of the world? Here are some ideas:
1. Try Vietnamese cuisine
Delicate and invigorating—those are probably the best adjectives to describe Vietnamese dishes. Foodie or not, you will love eating authentic pho noodle soups, banh mi sandwiches, Vietnamese ca phe (or coffee), and fresh seafood.
2. Visit natural wonders
Vietnam is home to plenty of breathtaking natural locations, such as the Ba Be Lake, Dau Dang Waterfall, Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex, Tu Lan cave system, and much more.
3. Learn about real history
The history of Vietnam is complicated and often misrepresented by western books. Get to know what really happened by visiting attractions like the War Remnants Museum, Vietnam Military History Museum, National Vietnam War Museum, and more.
4. Relax at the beach
The beauty of joining a private tour of Vietnam is in the mix of fun and relaxation. After a couple of days of walking and trekking, you can relax at Long Beach, Nha Trang Beach, or Doc Let Beach—the choice is yours.
5. Shop ‘til you drop
Vietnam (much like other Asian countries) is home to night markets for those who love to shop. Visit Ba Le Market, Ben Thanh Market, Dong Xuan Market, etc.
6. Mingle with locals
Some tour agencies, especially those with intimate knowledge of the country and region, arranges visits with local tribes and villages. Mingling with the locals will give you a deeper understanding of Vietnam.
7. Roam around Hanoi
Any visit to Vietnam wouldn’t be complete without seeing the capital. A walking tour can begin at Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son.
8. De-stress at the spa
Vietnam is also home to lots of spas for all budgets. Those seeking luxurious relaxation will appreciate world-class amenities at the Le Spa at the Metropole, The Spa at the Reverie Saigon, and Six Senses (Ninh Van Bay).
9. Pray at the temples
Your private tour of Vietnam should include a visit to at least one temple—Tran Quoc Pagoda, Cao Dai Temple, Bai Dinh Pagoda, or Thien Mu Pagoda.
10. Visit the animals
Cat Tien National Park is a biosphere reserve that is home to some rare animals including birds, sun bears, and golden-cheeked gibbons.
Your private tour can be customized to include some or all of these destinations and activities. Be sure to hire a trusted tour company to enjoy your trip to Vietnam.