Newsletters [email protected]
- Travel to Asia
- China's Rise to Superpower
- The railway that changed the course of history
- Unwanted Destiny
- Dalai Lama- A short lived position
- The Nomads of Mongolia
- Bhutanese Mask Dance
- Golden Eagle - The wings of the Kazakh
- The Plague that Changed the World
- The Khmer Rouge Monsters
- Kashmir conflict: India and Pakistan, but why China?
- Lost treasures of a Two-Headed Dragon
- China & Russia: A race for a vaccine
- The war you never heard of
- East Asia wins over COVID-19
- China & Asia-Pacific: The Largest Trade Deal in History
- China and Nepal finally agree on Mount Everest height
- How Asian countries celebrate Lunar New Year
- Buddhism: A Chameleon Faith
- Room 39: North Korea's Secret Coffer
- Did Confucianism help Asia beat coronavirus?
- South Korea: Miracle on the Han River
- Is Dalai Lama Leader of Tibet?
- A cycle of grain that feeds Asia
- The troubled history of modern-Myanmar
- Korean War: Rise and fall of North Korean economy
- Cambodian Genocide: Pol Pot's reign of terror
- Mysteries behind the Nepalese royal massacre
- Sherpas: Heroes of the Himalayas
- Buddhism: What is compassion?
- Tibet: A Century-long Struggle for Independence
- Nenets: The nomadic reindeer herders in Russian Tundra
- Champa: The Forgotten Kingdom of Vietnam
- The Dukha: The Declining Culture of Mongolian Reindeer Herders
- The mysterious case of recent COVID outbreak in Mongolia
- Elephant sanctuaries in Thailand: Should you visit them?
- Chinese Muslims: Hui and Uyghur people
- The Best Asia Hiking Tours You Must Try
- Korea Private Tours – Interesting Facts about Korea
- Cultural Tours in Asia – Insight into the Way of Life of the Local People
- Hiking Tours Asia – Enjoy Exciting & Exclusive Destinations in Asia
- Hiking Tours in Asia - The Best Hiking Spots in China
- Know the Best Place to Experience Naadam in Mongolia
- Unexpected Things for First-Time Visitors in Mongolia To Notice
- Mongolia Vacation Packages – Be Captivated by the Beauty of Mongolia
- Recommendations for the Best Asia Hiking Trips
- Bhutan Private Tours – Things to Do in Bhutan
- Bhutan Private Tour – Get an Opportunity to Feel the Beauty of Bhutan
- Korea Private Tour – Know About Korean Culture
- Taiwan Private Tours – A Custom-Made Trip for You
- 10 Things You Can Do in Your Private Tour of Vietnam
- Here’s What No One Tells You About Vietnam Private Tours
- Nepal is open for international travelers for the first time since COVID-19 pandemic
- The Tigers roar again in Nepal
Mongolia Vacation Packages – Be Captivated by the Beauty of Mongolia
As the landlocked country opens up to the world, Mongolia is attracting more and more people to its beauty and uniqueness. There are various Mongolia vacation packages that promote the colorful culture and distinct way of life of the nomads. A trip to this country is surely worth investing in. If you are pondering what experiences you will enjoy when you visit, then take a look at the following popular Mongolia vacation packages.
Lake Khovsgol trekking tour
At 1,564,116 square kilometers of land without any ocean, Mongolia surely has a lot of promising adventures to offer to beginner and experienced hikers. Among the most popular is the Lake Khovsgol trekking tour, a beautiful national park known for having the 2nd largest freshwater lake on the Asian continent. The tour is designed for experienced trekkers as it lasts for eight to 10 days, depending on the route. You will not be on foot all the time because you can enjoy some horseback ridingbetweentreks. This adventure not only lets you see the stunning landscapes and mountain ranges, but also encounter hospitable nomads and minorities along the way.
Golden Eagle Festival Tour
This Mongolia vacation package is definitely one of the favorites because it is only offered once a year. The theme of the tour revolves around the annual celebration of Golden Eagle Festival, which gathers trainers and eagle hunters from different parts of the country in a two-day competition. Aside from witnessing how trainers and hunters compete in catching small animals like foxes and hares, tourists also love watching traditional parades and concerts that celebrate the country's heritage.
Nadaam Festival Tour
If you are visiting in the month of July, then the best Mongolia vacation package for you will be the Nadaam Festival Tour. It is also an annual event but much bigger than the Golden Eagle Festival because it is a nationwide holiday. Although, the biggest and grandest Nadaam festival is held in the capital city of Ulaanbaatar. Usually, tour packages also include trips to nearby destinations such as KhustaiinNuruu SPA, ElsiinTasarkai, and Orkhon Valley.