Newsletters [email protected]
- Travel to Asia
- China's Rise to Superpower
- The railway that changed the course of history
- Unwanted Destiny
- Dalai Lama- A short lived position
- The Nomads of Mongolia
- Bhutanese Mask Dance
- Golden Eagle - The wings of the Kazakh
- The Plague that Changed the World
- The Khmer Rouge Monsters
- Kashmir conflict: India and Pakistan, but why China?
- Lost treasures of a Two-Headed Dragon
- China & Russia: A race for a vaccine
- The war you never heard of
- East Asia wins over COVID-19
- China & Asia-Pacific: The Largest Trade Deal in History
- China and Nepal finally agree on Mount Everest height
- How Asian countries celebrate Lunar New Year
- Buddhism: A Chameleon Faith
- Room 39: North Korea's Secret Coffer
- Did Confucianism help Asia beat coronavirus?
- South Korea: Miracle on the Han River
- Is Dalai Lama Leader of Tibet?
- A cycle of grain that feeds Asia
- The troubled history of modern-Myanmar
- Korean War: Rise and fall of North Korean economy
- Cambodian Genocide: Pol Pot's reign of terror
- Mysteries behind the Nepalese royal massacre
- Sherpas: Heroes of the Himalayas
- The Best Asia Hiking Tours You Must Try
- Korea Private Tours – Interesting Facts about Korea
- Cultural Tours in Asia – Insight into the Way of Life of the Local People
- Hiking Tours Asia – Enjoy Exciting & Exclusive Destinations in Asia
- Hiking Tours in Asia - The Best Hiking Spots in China
- Know the Best Place to Experience Naadam in Mongolia
- Unexpected Things for First-Time Visitors in Mongolia To Notice
- Mongolia Vacation Packages – Be Captivated by the Beauty of Mongolia
- Recommendations for the Best Asia Hiking Trips
- Bhutan Private Tours – Things to Do in Bhutan
- Bhutan Private Tour – Get an Opportunity to Feel the Beauty of Bhutan
- Korea Private Tour – Know About Korean Culture
- Taiwan Private Tours – A Custom-Made Trip for You
- 10 Things You Can Do in Your Private Tour of Vietnam
- Here’s What No One Tells You About Vietnam Private Tours
- Tibet: A Century-long Struggle for Independence
Known as the ‘happiest country in the world,’ Bhutan is easily a must-see destination in Asia where you can get to know the Tibetan culture and immerse yourself in it. It’s best experienced through a Bhutan private tour, which will take you through the country’s varied landscape while letting you discover and enjoy the places and experiences you want. Part of the perks of the added privacy are your own transportation and a personal guide, as well as planned meals throughout your trip, so you don’t have to worry about anything and all you have to do is relax and enjoy.
Bhutan is a landlocked country that stretches between the Himalayan southern slopes in the north and the savannas and grasslands in the south. Amidst those two areas are distinctive highlands, which are divided into valleys where most of the population lives. During your Bhutan private tour, you are likely to traverse the long parallel road, which crosses the nation from east to west. It also winds along the valleys and connects to elevated mountain passes.
The Dzongs are among the top attractions in the country, so it’s only natural for them to be part of your Bhutan private tour. These are fortified monasteries, which are still being used as civil service and religious centers. Apart from being incredible landmarks, the Dzongs serve as a testament to the country’s feudal system, which went on until the middle of the 20th century. Bhutan has been isolated for centuries, which contributed to the very traditional lifestyle and society in the country, so you are likely to find the locals to be highly religious, with most of the population relying on agriculture for livelihood.
Now is a great time to discover the country through a Bhutan private tour as it slowly opens up to visitors. We specialize in arranging Bhutan private tours, so you can avoid the guesswork involved in getting in and getting around.
Bhutanese Delights | Bhutan Private Tour
Bhutan is a secluded and mysterious kingdom hidden up amidst the Himalayas’ towering peaks. This exciting Bhutan private tour takes through some of the kingdom’s most intriguing sites for an in-depth exploration of the country’s history, traditions, and unique natural features. The trip is perfectly scheduled to attend the annual Gangtey Festival and experience the purest form of traditional Buddhist ceremonies taking place through a buzzing country-fair.View Tour