- Travel to Asia
- China's Rise to Superpower
- The railway that changed the course of history
- Unwanted Destiny
- Dalai Lama- A short lived position
- The Nomads of Mongolia
- Bhutanese Mask Dance
- Golden Eagle - The wings of the Kazakh
- The Plague that Changed the World
- The Khmer Rouge Monsters
- Kashmir conflict: India and Pakistan, but why China?
- Lost treasures of a Two-Headed Dragon
- China & Russia: A race for a vaccine
- The war you never heard of
- East Asia wins over COVID-19
- China & Asia-Pacific: The Largest Trade Deal in History
- China and Nepal finally agree on Mount Everest height
- How Asian countries celebrate Lunar New Year
- Buddhism: A Chameleon Faith
- Room 39: North Korea's Secret Coffer
- Did Confucianism help Asia beat coronavirus?
- South Korea: Miracle on the Han River
- Is Dalai Lama Leader of Tibet?
- A cycle of grain that feeds Asia
- The troubled history of modern-Myanmar
- Korean War: Rise and fall of North Korean economy
- Cambodian Genocide: Pol Pot's reign of terror
- Mysteries behind the Nepalese royal massacre
- Sherpas: Heroes of the Himalayas
- Buddhism: What is compassion?
- Tibet: A Century-long Struggle for Independence
- Nenets: The nomadic reindeer herders in Russian Tundra
- Champa: The Forgotten Kingdom of Vietnam
- The Dukha: The Declining Culture of Mongolian Reindeer Herders
- The mysterious case of recent COVID outbreak in Mongolia
- Elephant sanctuaries in Thailand: Should you visit them?
- Chinese Muslims: Hui and Uyghur people
- The Best Asia Hiking Tours You Must Try
- Korea Private Tours – Interesting Facts about Korea
- Cultural Tours in Asia – Insight into the Way of Life of the Local People
- Hiking Tours Asia – Enjoy Exciting & Exclusive Destinations in Asia
- Hiking Tours in Asia - The Best Hiking Spots in China
- Know the Best Place to Experience Naadam in Mongolia
- Unexpected Things for First-Time Visitors in Mongolia To Notice
- Mongolia Vacation Packages – Be Captivated by the Beauty of Mongolia
- Recommendations for the Best Asia Hiking Trips
- Bhutan Private Tours – Things to Do in Bhutan
- Bhutan Private Tour – Get an Opportunity to Feel the Beauty of Bhutan
- Korea Private Tour – Know About Korean Culture
- Taiwan Private Tours – A Custom-Made Trip for You
- 10 Things You Can Do in Your Private Tour of Vietnam
- Here’s What No One Tells You About Vietnam Private Tours
- Nepal is open for international travelers for the first time since COVID-19 pandemic
- The Tigers roar again in Nepal
Asia is the world's largest and most diverse continent. So, if you are looking for adventures of a lifetime, join Asia hiking trips. This a great way to discover both popular and off-the-beaten-track destinations whileexperiencing how unique and colorful different Asian cultures are.
But before you pack your bags, and get ready to explore Asia on foot, here’s some information on must-try hiking destinations in this part of the world. Check out these amazingAsia hiking trips:
1. Lake Khovsgol– Mongolia
Have you ever wondered what's inside the most landlocked country in the world? By joining this Asia hiking tripto Lake Khovsgol, you will discover the stunning beauty that Mongolia has hidden and preserved for so many years. This adventure is nothing short of amazing. It will give you a taste of nomadic life for two weeks. For sure, it will be full of unique and memorable experiences that will definitely make you fall in love with the place, culture, and people.
2. Pobjika Valley - Bhutan
The mystical kingdom of Bhutan is home to the majestic glacial valley of Pobjika, which is also known as Gangtey Valley. You don’t have to be an expert trekker because this place has easy trails. You will enjoy sightseeing while walking along the farmhouses and through the forests. Aside from the views of surrounding valleys, you will also find traditional Bhutanese villages dotting the ridge on the other side of the valley.
3. Jirisan Nature Reserve - S. Korea
If you are looking for a child-friendly Asia hiking trip, then book a hiking package in Jirisan Nature Reserve in South Korea. It is the first and the biggest national park in the country. The best time to do this adventure with your family is in autumn. Watching the sunrise at Cheonwangbong is one of the favorite things that visitors do here, so make sure to prepare your things at night so you can start your trek before dawn.