Newsletters [email protected]
- Travel to Asia
- China's Rise to Superpower
- The railway that changed the course of history
- Unwanted Destiny
- Dalai Lama- A short lived position
- The Nomads of Mongolia
- Bhutanese Mask Dance
- Golden Eagle - The wings of the Kazakh
- The Plague that Changed the World
- The Khmer Rouge Monsters
- Kashmir conflict: India and Pakistan, but why China?
- Lost treasures of a Two-Headed Dragon
- China & Russia: A race for a vaccine
- The war you never heard of
- East Asia wins over COVID-19
- China & Asia-Pacific: The Largest Trade Deal in History
- China and Nepal finally agree on Mount Everest height
- How Asian countries celebrate Lunar New Year
- Buddhism: A Chameleon Faith
- Room 39: North Korea's Secret Coffer
- Did Confucianism help Asia beat coronavirus?
- South Korea: Miracle on the Han River
- Is Dalai Lama Leader of Tibet?
- A cycle of grain that feeds Asia
- The troubled history of modern-Myanmar
- Korean War: Rise and fall of North Korean economy
- Cambodian Genocide: Pol Pot's reign of terror
- Mysteries behind the Nepalese royal massacre
- Sherpas: Heroes of the Himalayas
- Buddhism: What is compassion?
- Tibet: A Century-long Struggle for Independence
- Nenets: The nomadic reindeer herders in Russian Tundra
- Champa: The Forgotten Kingdom of Vietnam
- The Dukha: The Declining Culture of Mongolian Reindeer Herders
- The mysterious case of recent COVID outbreak in Mongolia
- Elephant sanctuaries in Thailand: Should you visit them?
- Chinese Muslims: Hui and Uyghur people
- The Best Asia Hiking Tours You Must Try
- Korea Private Tours – Interesting Facts about Korea
- Cultural Tours in Asia – Insight into the Way of Life of the Local People
- Hiking Tours Asia – Enjoy Exciting & Exclusive Destinations in Asia
- Hiking Tours in Asia - The Best Hiking Spots in China
- Know the Best Place to Experience Naadam in Mongolia
- Unexpected Things for First-Time Visitors in Mongolia To Notice
- Mongolia Vacation Packages – Be Captivated by the Beauty of Mongolia
- Recommendations for the Best Asia Hiking Trips
- Bhutan Private Tours – Things to Do in Bhutan
- Bhutan Private Tour – Get an Opportunity to Feel the Beauty of Bhutan
- Korea Private Tour – Know About Korean Culture
- Taiwan Private Tours – A Custom-Made Trip for You
- 10 Things You Can Do in Your Private Tour of Vietnam
- Here’s What No One Tells You About Vietnam Private Tours
- Nepal is open for international travelers for the first time since COVID-19 pandemic
- The Tigers roar again in Nepal
Are you planning to participate and watch the nation'sbiggest national holiday, Naadam? You may want to consider buying a Mongolia vacation package instead of taking the DIY route. [email protected] help you pick destinations where you can taste and experience this traditional festival best. They will even arrange everything, including your itinerary, accommodation, domestic flights, private transportation, transfers, entrance fees, and meals so you can stay comfortable while enjoying the trip.
Where should you go to have a memorable Naadam experience? According to leading providers of Mongolia vacation packages, Ulaanbaatar is the best place for celebratingNaadam. Here are the reasons why.
1. The biggest celebration is held in Ulaanbaatar.
The grandest Naadam festival celebration is held annually in the capital and the largest city of Mongolia. Ulaanbaatar commences the festival with a lively and colorful opening ceremony at the national stadium. Here, you will be amazed by the parades, cultural performances, fireworks display, and evening shows. One of the most remarkable events is the Nine White Banners ceremony where the banners carried by Mongolian horse soldiers from Sukhbaatar Square are transferred to Nadaam Stadium.
2. The celebration is all around the city.
All over the city, you will find a variety of unique activities to watch, including the sports events, of course. While the meaning of Naadam is “three manly sports,” there are actually four sports happening simultaneously in different parts of the city. The traditional three sports are horse racing, wrestling, and archery. Ankle-bone-shooting was added later. They are even more fun to watch when you mingle and celebrate together with the locals. Aside from the National Stadium, events are also held at KhuiDoloonKhudag.
3. Ulaanbaatar offers a variety of tourist attractions to explore.
Since you will be taking a Mongolia vacation package, [email protected] take you to other nearby destinations so you can make the most out of your visit. Depending on your choice and interests, your tour may include a trip to Khustaiin Nuruu SPA, Elsiin Tasarkai sand dune, Tuvkhon Monastery, and the Orkhon Valley.