Newsletters [email protected]
- Travel to Asia
- China's Rise to Superpower
- The railway that changed the course of history
- Unwanted Destiny
- Dalai Lama- A short lived position
- The Nomads of Mongolia
- Bhutanese Mask Dance
- Golden Eagle - The wings of the Kazakh
- The Plague that Changed the World
- The Khmer Rouge Monsters
- Kashmir conflict: India and Pakistan, but why China?
- Lost treasures of a Two-Headed Dragon
- China & Russia: A race for a vaccine
- The war you never heard of
- East Asia wins over COVID-19
- China & Asia-Pacific: The Largest Trade Deal in History
- China and Nepal finally agree on Mount Everest height
- How Asian countries celebrate Lunar New Year
- Buddhism: A Chameleon Faith
- Room 39: North Korea's Secret Coffer
- Did Confucianism help Asia beat coronavirus?
- South Korea: Miracle on the Han River
- Is Dalai Lama Leader of Tibet?
- A cycle of grain that feeds Asia
- The troubled history of modern-Myanmar
- Korean War: Rise and fall of North Korean economy
- Cambodian Genocide: Pol Pot's reign of terror
- Mysteries behind the Nepalese royal massacre
- Sherpas: Heroes of the Himalayas
- The Best Asia Hiking Tours You Must Try
- Korea Private Tours – Interesting Facts about Korea
- Cultural Tours in Asia – Insight into the Way of Life of the Local People
- Hiking Tours Asia – Enjoy Exciting & Exclusive Destinations in Asia
- Hiking Tours in Asia - The Best Hiking Spots in China
- Know the Best Place to Experience Naadam in Mongolia
- Unexpected Things for First-Time Visitors in Mongolia To Notice
- Mongolia Vacation Packages – Be Captivated by the Beauty of Mongolia
- Recommendations for the Best Asia Hiking Trips
- Bhutan Private Tours – Things to Do in Bhutan
- Bhutan Private Tour – Get an Opportunity to Feel the Beauty of Bhutan
- Korea Private Tour – Know About Korean Culture
- Taiwan Private Tours – A Custom-Made Trip for You
- 10 Things You Can Do in Your Private Tour of Vietnam
- Here’s What No One Tells You About Vietnam Private Tours
- Tibet: A Century-long Struggle for Independence
If there is any country in the world that will still surprise even the most well-travelled travelers, that’s Mongolia. So, if you are still pondering whether or not you should book a Mongolia vacation package, you better make up your mind now. This landlocked nation is slowly opening its gates to more tourists and is beginning to attract people from all over the world. Book that vacation while you can still see the untouched and preserved beauty of this part of the world.
The following unique experiences are some of the reasons why you will surely never regret taking Mongolia vacation package.
1. Eagle hunting
The ancient tradition of hunting golden eagles is still alive in Western Mongolia, deep within the Altai mountain range. Every year, the Kazakhs hold a festival where hunters from Bayan-Olgii province gather to compete against each other. It's a wonderful experience to witness the competition as the trainers show off theirs and their eagles' abilities. Of course, you will also enjoy the various folklore performances as locals dressed in their traditional outfits entertain visitors. If you took a Mongolia vacation package, then you will also be able to visit and mingle with the Kazakh families, take a tour around the province, and even join hunting trips.
2. The Naadam Festival
If you are traveling in July, then you will have the chance to celebrate Mongolia's most famous national holiday, the Naadam Festival. The best place to be during the celebration is in the capital city of Ulaanbaatar. Here, the grandest and the biggest opening ceremony is held at the national stadium. Wrestling matches, archery matches, horseracing, and ankle-bone-shooting are four of the main events to witness. What makes this event one-of-a-kind for most tourists is how enthusiastic the locals are. This is the time of the year when friends and families wear their best clothing, feast on food and drink, and support their athletes.
3. Outdoor camping the Mongolian way
If you are curious to know how nomads live, then travel to Mongolia. The locals will let you taste outdoor camping/living their way. You will be trekking and traveling from place to place as your horses and trucks move your things and gear from one camp to another. This will surely be one of your memorable experiences.