Newsletters [email protected]
- Travel to Asia
- China's Rise to Superpower
- The railway that changed the course of history
- Unwanted Destiny
- Dalai Lama- A short lived position
- The Nomads of Mongolia
- Bhutanese Mask Dance
- Golden Eagle - The wings of the Kazakh
- The Plague that Changed the World
- The Khmer Rouge Monsters
- Kashmir conflict: India and Pakistan, but why China?
- Lost treasures of a Two-Headed Dragon
- China & Russia: A race for a vaccine
- The war you never heard of
- East Asia wins over COVID-19
- China & Asia-Pacific: The Largest Trade Deal in History
- China and Nepal finally agree on Mount Everest height
- How Asian countries celebrate Lunar New Year
- Buddhism: A Chameleon Faith
- Room 39: North Korea's Secret Coffer
- Did Confucianism help Asia beat coronavirus?
- South Korea: Miracle on the Han River
- Is Dalai Lama Leader of Tibet?
- A cycle of grain that feeds Asia
- The troubled history of modern-Myanmar
- Korean War: Rise and fall of North Korean economy
- Cambodian Genocide: Pol Pot's reign of terror
- Mysteries behind the Nepalese royal massacre
- Sherpas: Heroes of the Himalayas
- Buddhism: What is compassion?
- Tibet: A Century-long Struggle for Independence
- Nenets: The nomadic reindeer herders in Russian Tundra
- Champa: The Forgotten Kingdom of Vietnam
- The Dukha: The Declining Culture of Mongolian Reindeer Herders
- The mysterious case of recent COVID outbreak in Mongolia
- Elephant sanctuaries in Thailand: Should you visit them?
- Chinese Muslims: Hui and Uyghur people
- The Best Asia Hiking Tours You Must Try
- Korea Private Tours – Interesting Facts about Korea
- Cultural Tours in Asia – Insight into the Way of Life of the Local People
- Hiking Tours Asia – Enjoy Exciting & Exclusive Destinations in Asia
- Hiking Tours in Asia - The Best Hiking Spots in China
- Know the Best Place to Experience Naadam in Mongolia
- Unexpected Things for First-Time Visitors in Mongolia To Notice
- Mongolia Vacation Packages – Be Captivated by the Beauty of Mongolia
- Recommendations for the Best Asia Hiking Trips
- Bhutan Private Tours – Things to Do in Bhutan
- Bhutan Private Tour – Get an Opportunity to Feel the Beauty of Bhutan
- Korea Private Tour – Know About Korean Culture
- Taiwan Private Tours – A Custom-Made Trip for You
- 10 Things You Can Do in Your Private Tour of Vietnam
- Here’s What No One Tells You About Vietnam Private Tours
The Best Asia Hiking Tours That You Must Try
Asia is home to a plethora of national landmarks and highest mountains on the planet, making it a very popular destination for adventure junkies. If you love trekking, then you should join an Asia hiking tour. Exploring this continent by foot is simply the best. It allows you to discover its culture and will make you appreciate your journey even more. This list includes some of the must-try hiking destinations on the continent and explains why people from around the globe travel thousands of miles to hit the trails there.
Lake Khovsgol — Mongolia
Popularly known as the most beautiful region in Mongolia, the stunning Lake Khovsgol area is surrounded by majestic mountains—including the Khoridal-Saridag range. Enjoy a safe and stress-free hiking and camping adventure in this remote part of the world when you join a professionally arranged tour.
Annapurna Circuit — Nepal
This is not only among the best hiking spots in Asia, but also in the world. Annapurna Circuit offers a challenging and strenuous trek that spans 17 to 21 days, depending on your chosen route. The spectacular nature views are definitely rewarding. There is no doubt that this trip will be one of the highlights of your hiking life.
The Eight Lakes Nature Reserve- Mongolia
Situated in the Khangai Mountains (Mongolia’s second largest mountain range), the eight lakes reserve is one of the most exciting hiking destination. The hiking tour to this place includes a visit to the ancient capital of the Mongol Empire in Central Mongolia, its hot springs and the sand dunes.
From snowcapped peaks, glacial lakes and hot springs to ethnic villages and unique wildlife, every type of hiking/trekking adventure is here in our Asia hiking tours.
Hiking & Trekking tours in Asia
Away from civilization, mostly in remote mountain ranges, through terrain not accessible to vehicles, we encounter pristine natural phenomenon and the tranquil beauty of a variety of landscapes, from sub-arctic to sub-tropic.View tours