- Travel to Asia
- China's Rise to Superpower
- The railway that changed the course of history
- Unwanted Destiny
- Dalai Lama- A short lived position
- The Nomads of Mongolia
- Bhutanese Mask Dance
- Golden Eagle - The wings of the Kazakh
- The Plague that Changed the World
- The Khmer Rouge Monsters
- Kashmir conflict: India and Pakistan, but why China?
- Lost treasures of a Two-Headed Dragon
- China & Russia: A race for a vaccine
- The war you never heard of
- East Asia wins over COVID-19
- China & Asia-Pacific: The Largest Trade Deal in History
- China and Nepal finally agree on Mount Everest height
- How Asian countries celebrate Lunar New Year
- Buddhism: A Chameleon Faith
- Room 39: North Korea's Secret Coffer
- Did Confucianism help Asia beat coronavirus?
- South Korea: Miracle on the Han River
- Is Dalai Lama Leader of Tibet?
- A cycle of grain that feeds Asia
- The troubled history of modern-Myanmar
- Korean War: Rise and fall of North Korean economy
- Cambodian Genocide: Pol Pot's reign of terror
- Mysteries behind the Nepalese royal massacre
- Sherpas: Heroes of the Himalayas
- Buddhism: What is compassion?
- Tibet: A Century-long Struggle for Independence
- Nenets: The nomadic reindeer herders in Russian Tundra
- Champa: The Forgotten Kingdom of Vietnam
- The Dukha: The Declining Culture of Mongolian Reindeer Herders
- The mysterious case of recent COVID outbreak in Mongolia
- Elephant sanctuaries in Thailand: Should you visit them?
- Chinese Muslims: Hui and Uyghur people
- The Best Asia Hiking Tours You Must Try
- Korea Private Tours – Interesting Facts about Korea
- Cultural Tours in Asia – Insight into the Way of Life of the Local People
- Hiking Tours Asia – Enjoy Exciting & Exclusive Destinations in Asia
- Hiking Tours in Asia - The Best Hiking Spots in China
- Know the Best Place to Experience Naadam in Mongolia
- Unexpected Things for First-Time Visitors in Mongolia To Notice
- Mongolia Vacation Packages – Be Captivated by the Beauty of Mongolia
- Recommendations for the Best Asia Hiking Trips
- Bhutan Private Tours – Things to Do in Bhutan
- Bhutan Private Tour – Get an Opportunity to Feel the Beauty of Bhutan
- Korea Private Tour – Know About Korean Culture
- Taiwan Private Tours – A Custom-Made Trip for You
- 10 Things You Can Do in Your Private Tour of Vietnam
- Here’s What No One Tells You About Vietnam Private Tours
- Nepal is open for international travelers for the first time since COVID-19 pandemic
- The Tigers roar again in Nepal
Hiking Tours in Asia - The Best Hiking Spots in China
With its vast lands, China is no doubt a playground for the best hiking tours in Asia. Trekking in this country takes you to an adventure-filled and exciting discovery of natural landscapes. Not only will you be able to savor the beauty of the mountains or of the rivers and waterfalls—you'll also appreciate the ancient customs and cultural heritage of different regions in the country. Want to find out which of China's hiking spots make it to the list of the best hiking tours in Asia? Here you go:
1. Mount Hua
If you are in for something truly adventurous, then go on a hike to Mount Hua. It is located in the same province where the Terracotta Warriors are found, so, if you are exploring Xi'an, it’s easy to include this activity in your itinerary. Why is Mount Hua considered among the most terrifying hikes in the world? Because the peaks here are soaring and the paths are narrow and steep. Some trekkers are not able to complete the hike because of the difficulty. If you're brave and determined enough to finish this trek, then you will surely find the dramatic landscape views on the peak rewarding.
2. Great Wall of China
This UNESCO World Heritage Site is more popularly known as a historical attraction than a hiking destination. Many tourists are surprised that it is actually difficult to walk on the famous ruins. Most of the walls are either half-ruined or totally ruined, so be prepared. Why hike the Great Wall of China? Because it lets you discover 15 provincial regions in just about five to six hours. The wall stretches about 6259 km. It is indeed the most convenient way to see thousands of mountains and hills surrounding the wall.
3. Kanas Nature Reserve
Found in the Altai Mountains, this spectacular nature reserve is home to hundreds of gorgeous lakes. Among them is a majestic lake inside a valley named the Kanas lake. Many trekkers are lured by the idea of seeing Kanas Lake and its water, which changes its color depending on the season. Kanas Lake is also the deepest freshwater lake in the country, enveloped by snowy mountains and valley. It certainly deserves to be included in the list of the best hiking tours in Asia.