Newsletters [email protected]
- Travel to Asia
- China's Rise to Superpower
- The railway that changed the course of history
- Unwanted Destiny
- Dalai Lama- A short lived position
- The Nomads of Mongolia
- Bhutanese Mask Dance
- Golden Eagle - The wings of the Kazakh
- The Plague that Changed the World
- The Khmer Rouge Monsters
- Kashmir conflict: India and Pakistan, but why China?
- Lost treasures of a Two-Headed Dragon
- China & Russia: A race for a vaccine
- The war you never heard of
- East Asia wins over COVID-19
- China & Asia-Pacific: The Largest Trade Deal in History
- China and Nepal finally agree on Mount Everest height
- How Asian countries celebrate Lunar New Year
- Buddhism: A Chameleon Faith
- Room 39: North Korea's Secret Coffer
- Did Confucianism help Asia beat coronavirus?
- South Korea: Miracle on the Han River
- Is Dalai Lama Leader of Tibet?
- A cycle of grain that feeds Asia
- The troubled history of modern-Myanmar
- Korean War: Rise and fall of North Korean economy
- Cambodian Genocide: Pol Pot's reign of terror
- Mysteries behind the Nepalese royal massacre
- Sherpas: Heroes of the Himalayas
- Buddhism: What is compassion?
- Tibet: A Century-long Struggle for Independence
- Nenets: The nomadic reindeer herders in Russian Tundra
- Champa: The Forgotten Kingdom of Vietnam
- The Dukha: The Declining Culture of Mongolian Reindeer Herders
- The mysterious case of recent COVID outbreak in Mongolia
- Elephant sanctuaries in Thailand: Should you visit them?
- Chinese Muslims: Hui and Uyghur people
- The Best Asia Hiking Tours You Must Try
- Korea Private Tours – Interesting Facts about Korea
- Cultural Tours in Asia – Insight into the Way of Life of the Local People
- Hiking Tours Asia – Enjoy Exciting & Exclusive Destinations in Asia
- Hiking Tours in Asia - The Best Hiking Spots in China
- Know the Best Place to Experience Naadam in Mongolia
- Unexpected Things for First-Time Visitors in Mongolia To Notice
- Mongolia Vacation Packages – Be Captivated by the Beauty of Mongolia
- Recommendations for the Best Asia Hiking Trips
- Bhutan Private Tours – Things to Do in Bhutan
- Bhutan Private Tour – Get an Opportunity to Feel the Beauty of Bhutan
- Korea Private Tour – Know About Korean Culture
- Taiwan Private Tours – A Custom-Made Trip for You
- 10 Things You Can Do in Your Private Tour of Vietnam
- Here’s What No One Tells You About Vietnam Private Tours
Hiking Tours Asia – Enjoy Exciting & Exclusive Destinations in Asia
For the adventurous and nature-lover, hiking is a great way to discover and explore many different places. It makes reaching your destination feel more rewarding after an exciting journey traversing varied terrain. So, if you are looking to discover Asia in a different way, consider booking a hiking tour with a reputable and trustworthy travel company. Hiking tours in Asia will take you through some of the most exclusive and exciting destinations in the continent. Amazing trails and paths with breathtaking sights and memorable sounds await you and your companions with custom tour packages available to ensure that all the places you want to see can be covered.
Hiking tours in Asia are designed for avid adventurers. They consist of multiple consecutive days of trekking, which allows you to indulge and get up close and personal with Asia’s breathtaking natural wonders. During this time, you will be mostly away from civilization, as you will be brought to remote mountain ranges and traversing terrains inaccessible to vehicles. This way, you can encounter the natural beauty and phenomena found only in the varied environments and landscapes of the continent, ranging from sub-tropic to sub-arctic.
Custom hiking tours in Asia will take you through 10km to 30km of treks per day. Nights are spent in homestays or mountain huts, or by camping in the bush. With the right travel company, you can have as many logistical services as possible, provided that the options are allowed by every region and country you will visit. Hiking trips are typically led by experienced trekking guides, but some journeys are fully supported, with pack animals, porters, and a dedicated kitchen team to cook your meals on the spot.
Hiking tours in Asia are a must-experience, especially if you are a true nature lover or you are simply the adventurous type. Just be sure to plan your trip with a credible tour company, so all you have to do is pack your gear and brace yourself for uniquely designed hikes in Mongolia and other destinations.