Newsletters [email protected]
- Travel to Asia
- China's Rise to Superpower
- The railway that changed the course of history
- Unwanted Destiny
- Dalai Lama- A short lived position
- The Nomads of Mongolia
- Bhutanese Mask Dance
- Golden Eagle - The wings of the Kazakh
- The Plague that Changed the World
- The Khmer Rouge Monsters
- Kashmir conflict: India and Pakistan, but why China?
- Lost treasures of a Two-Headed Dragon
- China & Russia: A race for a vaccine
- The war you never heard of
- East Asia wins over COVID-19
- China & Asia-Pacific: The Largest Trade Deal in History
- China and Nepal finally agree on Mount Everest height
- How Asian countries celebrate Lunar New Year
- Buddhism: A Chameleon Faith
- Room 39: North Korea's Secret Coffer
- Did Confucianism help Asia beat coronavirus?
- South Korea: Miracle on the Han River
- Is Dalai Lama Leader of Tibet?
- A cycle of grain that feeds Asia
- The troubled history of modern-Myanmar
- Korean War: Rise and fall of North Korean economy
- Cambodian Genocide: Pol Pot's reign of terror
- Mysteries behind the Nepalese royal massacre
- Sherpas: Heroes of the Himalayas
- Buddhism: What is compassion?
- Tibet: A Century-long Struggle for Independence
- Nenets: The nomadic reindeer herders in Russian Tundra
- Champa: The Forgotten Kingdom of Vietnam
- The Dukha: The Declining Culture of Mongolian Reindeer Herders
- The mysterious case of recent COVID outbreak in Mongolia
- Elephant sanctuaries in Thailand: Should you visit them?
- Chinese Muslims: Hui and Uyghur people
- The Best Asia Hiking Tours You Must Try
- Korea Private Tours – Interesting Facts about Korea
- Cultural Tours in Asia – Insight into the Way of Life of the Local People
- Hiking Tours Asia – Enjoy Exciting & Exclusive Destinations in Asia
- Hiking Tours in Asia - The Best Hiking Spots in China
- Know the Best Place to Experience Naadam in Mongolia
- Unexpected Things for First-Time Visitors in Mongolia To Notice
- Mongolia Vacation Packages – Be Captivated by the Beauty of Mongolia
- Recommendations for the Best Asia Hiking Trips
- Bhutan Private Tours – Things to Do in Bhutan
- Bhutan Private Tour – Get an Opportunity to Feel the Beauty of Bhutan
- Korea Private Tour – Know About Korean Culture
- Taiwan Private Tours – A Custom-Made Trip for You
- 10 Things You Can Do in Your Private Tour of Vietnam
- Here’s What No One Tells You About Vietnam Private Tours
When Portuguese sailors observed the island of Taiwan in the 16th century, they called it ‘Formosa,’ which means ‘beautiful island’. No words or images can best describe and prove how beautiful Taiwan really is, as it is best experienced and explored when you’re actually there. To enjoy a more immersive experience, consider booking one of those custom Taiwan private tours. That way, the itinerary can be tailored according to the activities and experiences you want.
Private tours are great because they are designed exclusively for you. The more you should consider them if you are going to Taiwan, whether you are traveling alone or with some companions. Reputable providers of Taiwan private tours offer the flexibility to arrange the itinerary for your interests. This allows you to avoid the hassles associated with large tour groups, such as being at the mercy of their schedule, mingling with strangers, or visiting and experiencing attractions and activities that don’t interest you.
Getting acquainted with Taiwan’s lively night markets, breathtaking nature reserves, and fascinating history can be a more pleasant and memorable experience with a private tour. That’s because you will have your own local tour guide who can share insights into the culture and history of the island in a more personal way.
One of the best times to go on one of those Taiwan private tours is in the winter, particularly in time for the Pingxl Sky Lantern Festival when the Taiwanese would release lanterns to the sky while wishing for a better year. Stay in Taiwan for nine days to tour Taipei, explore the Northern Shore, drive through Taroko Gorge, and admire the Sun-Moon Lake among other activities.
Spring is also a great time for Taiwan private tour, preferably around March to May, as well as late autumn (October to November). Winter is often less popular to tourists but it can be a good opportunity to enjoy a tour with cooler temperatures.
Taiwan Sky Lantern Festival | Taiwan Private Tour
Taiwan is a country of diverse cultures, a rich and complex history, and pristine nature. This Taiwan private tour was designed to provide an in-depth insight into all these and is perfectly timed to coincide with the Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival when tens of thousands of Taiwanese come together to celebrate and fly paper lanterns in a wish for a better year to come.View Tour